The JUMA BHCS1 consists of an adjustable Lightweight behind the head band and Dual Bone Conduction Sensors that are positioned on the users cheeks (just in front of the ear). These sensors directly transfer vibration signals to the ear through the facial bones, so as well as being able to receive and transmit on the radio, the user also has their ears free for full spatial awareness.
The down-lead is fitted with a quick release Nexus connector. This interfaces to the two-way radio through one of the Juma PTT (push to talk) units, or multi-purpose speaker microphones.
This product is IP56 rated.
- Connector:Radio specific
- Colour:Black only
- PTT:55mm inline body,2.5mm threaded jack for remote finfger PTT, Dual switch technology
- Microphone Specifications:Dimension: Φ6x2.7(mm), Sensitivity: -45 ±3dB, Direction: Undirectional
- Speaker Specifications:Dimension: 15x6(mm), Impedance: 10Ω ±15%, Power Rating: Normal 0.2W Maximum 0.5W
- Environmental Specifications:Operating Temperature: -40C ~ +80C, Storage Temperature: -45C ~ +85C
- Cable Specifications:Cable Diameter Φ5.5. Φ3.1. Φ1.6. Φ1.2(mm), Material: PU, Durable Temperature: -45C ~ +85C