The Bluetooth Revo NC2 is a Mission critical Bluetooth v 5.0 wireless Speaker Microphone, ideal for law enforcement, military, disaster recovery and commercial settings. It eliminates the need to dig a phone out of a pocket, unlock a screen or deal with the safety hazard of a cable connection.
Built upon the successful REVO NC2 OTTO speaker mic, its patented noise-cancelling microphone ensures optimum voice clarity in high-noise situations and harsh environmental conditions including 40mph blowing rain.
Equipped with high-definition voice audio technology, the Bluetooth Revo NC2 is capable of producing sharper, less robotic and easier to understand transmissions than standard audio.
Outstanding clarity, enhanced understanding, faster response time to urgent commands and less frustration and fatigue all add up to greater safety and better outcomes.
- Made to MIL-STD-810G
- Designed to be simple to use
- High-definition audio amplifier delivers clear transmissions.
- Integrated rechargeable and replaceable battery provides up to 12 hours of service and charges easily via a micro USB cable.
- Easy-to-use push-to-talk (PTT) button can be used with a two-way radio or a mobile device running apps like ESChat or Zello.
- Built-in debris screen keeps dust and dirt from impacting transmission clarity.
- Heavy-duty clothing clip rotates 360 degrees for precise, convenient positioning.
- Available with a 3.5mm or 2.5mm audio jack for an optional earpiece to listen privately to incoming transmissions.
- Optional emergency button is available for selected radio models and push-to-talk apps.