Whether in the fire or behind the hose, OTTO 500 high temp fire speaker microphone exceeds the performance of any other speaker mic on the market. Designed to continue functioning even in extreme situations, the OTTO 500 gives fire professionals those critical minutes of communications that can mean the difference between life and death.
OTTO 500 is tested to function for more than five minutes at 500ËšF (260ËšC) utilizing special high-temperature materials in the case, cable and strain relief.
With full immersion capability in one meter of water for 31 minutes and exceptional debris protection including a removable grill and replaceable debris screen for easy cleaning, the durable OTTO 500 is the clear choice for extreme fire-fighting environments.
- First of its kind to operate at 500ËšF (260ËšC)
- Larger PTT for use with gloves
- Microphone optimized for fire-fighting conditions
- New clip design ensures a secure attachment to gear
- Removable debris screen
- Immersion rated: Fully sealed against water and dust penetration to IP68 standard