The JJ-790 circuitry has been specifically designed for optimum performance on Tetra, and DMR radio models. Fitted with 2 PTT (Push To Talk) buttons. Button 1 is located on the left side housing. Button 2 is a large front facing PTT that is also part of the speaker housing. This is ideal for users operating with big gloves.
- Dual PTT design, side PTT, front tactical PTT
- Nexus socket on the top for earphone and microphone
- 3.5mm jack at bottom for the listen only earphone
- Volume control button (volume up/ volume down)
- Noise cancelling button on the side to activate / deactivate function
- Reflective board on top front panel making it noticeable in dark environments
- Orange emergency button
- 360 degree back clip with hole for the hanger. Click Fast system available as an option.